• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Research ‘Technology Locked’ & ‘Honor the Treants’ Quest

I am having difficulty in adding Knowledge Points to the fourth stage of my Research. I am an elf at section IV. The top section is called ‘Dryad’. It states Technology locked. I have searched and cannot locate why. Would you be able to advise what I need to do? Would it be something to do with ‘Honor the Treants!’ Quest, which I am not sure how to complete. Thank you in advance for your help.

Pauly7

Magus
It shouldn't be linked to quests. If a research is locked it usually means that you haven't completed one of the previous ones before it in the research tree.

If unsure maybe post a screenshot.

Thank you, Paula, I did not notice the complete button at the bottom. Would you be able to assist on how I should complete, Honor the Treant? Thanks again for your help!

Attachments

• C4CE6368-5815-4D6D-AFCB-BAA7D09F16CF.jpeg
    C4CE6368-5815-4D6D-AFCB-BAA7D09F16CF.jpeg
    487.9 KB · Views: 96

Pauly7

Magus
I believe the Ancient Rune is a small culture building if you have an Elf city. You need to build one of those to complete the quest.