• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Repeatable quest updates?

DeletedUser

(I did check the other threads, could only find information slightly relevant)

I am at the start of ascending magic (Act 3) and as of the patch, my repeatable quests suddenly seem to have "caught up"

• Is this a bug, should the quests update at the end of every act? (or after you finish a cycle?)
  • Why am I getting quests to research hellhounds, when I am currently researching Paladins?
  • Does this patch kill off "quest cycling" as mentioned in a few threads?
  • Is there a way to "refresh" my quests, so I get the proper quests, not ones from ages ago? (pun intended)

Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser971

report it to support. when you do, give then a list of current optional quests and where you are in the story line quest. the story line quest is the one that drives the optional quests. by skipping somethings in the research tree or building what is asked for, will stop the optional quests from updating.

DeletedUser

report it to support. when you do, give then a list of current optional quests and where you are in the story line quest. the story line quest is the one that drives the optional quests. by skipping somethings in the research tree or building what is asked for, will stop the optional quests from updating.

Ok, will do. I am at LEAST 10 compulsory ones in and they are almost catching up. Didn't really hurt I guess?