• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Relist a trade from the messages

Sir Derf

Adept
Look at the messages, see that a trade has been accepted.

How about adding a right-click menu option to relist the accepted trade?

For T123, I tend to post trades in increasing powers of 2, 101:100, 202:200, 404:400, etc., usually up to 51,200, sometimes higher. I do this so that neighbors can accept any combination of trades for whatever value the want. When smaller trades are taken, I also tend to relist them when taken. It would speed things up if I could relist them from the messages telling me which trades were taken.

m4rt1n

Adept
I notice you are making your trades 3 star by the very minimal amount of 1%, although I like your idea, that is half the problem of the trader.

Given the issues a lot of players are encountering I counter suggest that 2 star same tier trades for normal goods are make global like sentient and ascended to get back some semblance of normality to the trader.

Sir Derf

Adept
So... you identify my placing trades at 1% positive 3-star as "half the problem"...

And your suggestion is... we should all place 2-star trades? :(

m4rt1n

Adept
So... you identify my placing trades at 1% positive 3-star as "half the problem"...

And your suggestion is... we should all place 2-star trades? :(

You misunderstand, not you personally but loads of players take advantage of a 3-star trade being available by adding 1 more good per trade, has been an issue worldwide for a long time, the trader currently has virtually no 2* same tier trades and if you place them they can remain for the 7 days until the game removes them as untaken. The developers know of the issue as they "resolved" it in their words with the ascended goods system now in place. I have over 800 provinces and still cannot get any trades for certain goods, a residual effect of the years of the moonstone set, even though that changed (took 3+years for devs to see the issue).

Trades are for the player to make but 1 extra good should not make it 3*, maybe 10-20% more.

For info I have no trader fee, BTG above level 30 but still cannot get trades or collect trades for some goods, 800+ provinces and almost 300 pages at times offer Gems, Crystal and Marble for 0-1* cross tier.

Last edited: