• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Relics locked?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849292758
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849292758

Hi everyone, I’m new here!

I tried looking for the answer elsewhere but can’t seem to find one.

It’s saying that some of my relics are locked, such as steel or wood, however I already have factories for these and I’m already producing them so I don’t understand why are they locked? What do I need to do to unlock them?

My marble production is unlocked and boosted already.

I attached a screenshot, please help!
34E66049-7509-44F2-885A-4C01334459C9.jpeg

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
I think that the reason for your confusion is that the relics overview screen is not helpful in how the information is displayed. It's telling you that planks and steel relics are locked, which is not true as you've stated. What it actually means to tell you is that in later chapters there are sentient goods linked to those T1 goods. When you get to those chapters those sentient goods will become unlocked. So in the second box down on the left, what it actually means to say is that your platinum production boost is still locked.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Hi everyone, I’m new here!

I tried looking for the answer elsewhere but can’t seem to find one.

It’s saying that some of my relics are locked, such as steel or wood, however I already have factories for these and I’m already producing them so I don’t understand why are they locked? What do I need to do to unlock them?

My marble production is unlocked and boosted already.

I attached a screenshot, please help!View attachment 5344

Pauly is correct the app screen is not clear
1617380919789.png

this is the screen from the browser.

@Filia Noctis for standard goods your bonus is limited to the top row, only these factories will have an improved production. to get the other goods you're supposed to trade with other players to get those goods more easily.

Once you reach chapter 12 another type of goods unlocks called sentient goods, these goods only produce well in factories of the second row. to get the other goods you again need to trade with other players. since this is far far away from you you better concentrate on just your standard bonus and not build sentient or future goods (chapter 18) factories.

Once you are near the end of chapter 11 will it be time enough to prepare for the next bonus factories.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Filia Noctis as @CrazyWizard stated, the best thing for you to do is concentrate on your Top Row and not worry too much about the 2nd and 3rd Rows as yet. By the end of Chapter 3 you will have unlocked all 3 Boosted Goods. It is recommended that you build only Boosted Goods and use Trade with your Fellowship/Neighbours to gain your unboosted resources :)

Deleted User - 849292758

Thank you so much for all your answers! The browser view actually made me understand what you all meant! I will focus on marble production and trade the rest till I get to later on in the game.

Thanks again for all your help! ☺️