• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Relic gained != Relic wanted

Sir Derf

Adept
I posted a ticket, but thought I'd mention it here, as well...

I'm on the 4th May Celebration quest which asks, in part, for you to gain 8 relics.

I just completed the 5th Amuni Quest to deliver 5000 Orcs. This quest gives, as a reward, 6 relics.

However, the relic reward did not count toward the quest to gain relics.

Now, you know, and knowing is half the battle...

Sir Derf

Adept
Apparently, Quest Rewards don't officially count towards Quest Requirements. Coins, Supplies, Goods, Relics and other resources.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Sucks... so sorry.
The relics you get from the shuffleboard do count, so you get a tiny bit more out from such a low prize hehe.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Yeah the troop instants do not count towards recruit troops either.
Not even when you utilise them? I'd understand they don't count when you collect the instant, but when you use the instant to effectively gain troops that should count imo...

Deleted User - 1759805

Not even when you utilise them? I'd understand they don't count when you collect the instant, but when you use the instant to effectively gain troops that should count imo...
No, it's the same as in Produce Supplies quests - instants do not count, you actually have to produce. For Gain quests you can do either.