Dear Humans and Elves,
We're aiming to release the update to version 1.81 today, Tuesday 11 June. For a full list of changes, please see below. We're sure that there are several quality of life changes you'll like!
- When visiting other players' cities, the notification menu is now always accessible, making it a lot easier to help your neighbors back from outside your own city. Furthermore it is also possible to use the keyboard shortcut "n" to open this notification panel easily even in this situation.
- You may now always see the remaining time for your ongoing scouts on the world map by simply hovering over the world map button in the user interface.
- Warnings and disclaimers for special productions (e.g. decaying goods) and production statuses (e.g. storage full) have been reworked to provide for a unified experience across all production buildings. Disclaimers are displayed with a white information icon, while warnings have a red indicator, showing that some action (e.g. discarding the production) is required to collect the produced goods.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Constructs - Under certain circumstances it was possible to slightly exceed the storage capacities of D000-b "Core" with Humanium and Elvarium.
- Crafting - Buildings awarded from the Mystical Object in Crafting were displaying values for Chapter I instead of reflecting the current Chapter of their new owners.
- Translations - Located, punished and replaced several texts which refused to be translated, including error messages and several others.
- Texts - Fixed remaining strings that still referred to Forest Streams as Forest Trails.
- Buildings - The Manifestation of Water had a tooltip issue, causing placeholders to be displayed when hovering over the building in the build menu.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Barracks/Mercenary Camp - When Needles of the Tempest were placed in a city, production times as displayed in the named buildings were incorrect and would only sync over time. The actual production times were not affected.
- User Interface - When unlocking new production bonuses, texts in the header of the information popup about this feat were overlapping.
- News - The gradient in the background of the news window, which is used to fade out the background towards the edges was misplaced, causing lines on iPhone X devices.
We're looking forward to hearing your feedback. Please let us know your thoughts on this update by leaving a post in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team