Dear Humans and Elves,
We're planning to update Elvenar International to version 1.62 on Tuesday 4 September. The changes will include some improvements for new players and the trader, and a variety of bug fixes. All details can be found below, as usual!
- Extended the information on the tooltip for resources on the Place Offer tab of the Trader to also include how much of a resource you have available, and where it can be produced.
- Made some improvements to the beginning of the game to help new players find their way in Elvenar more easily.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Notifications - You'll now also get a reward screen when someone finishes an Ancient Wonder's research phase you have contributed enough towards to receive a reward.
- Chat - Resolved a problem with messages showing more than once.
- Chat - Improved handling of quotation marks in chat messages.
- Amuni - When a Trap Maker is not connected to a Workshop, it will now show the appropriate icon to indicate this.
- Amuni - Resolved an error that occurred when you attempted upgrading Trap Makers and Goldsmiths while lacking the required Prestige.
- Fellowship - Fixed some lay-out problems of the Fellowship window that would cause multiple tabs to be shown simultaneously.
- Ancient Wonder - Fixed a broken image in the Victory Springs, and corrected a text issue.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Buildings that have expiring effects, such as the Magnificent Mage Multiplier, will now indicate much more clearly when their effects expire.
- Spells - The visualization of the Inspiring Meditation's effect no longer disappears after opening a Tournament Province.
- Sorcerers and Dragons - The Wisdom Square now shows correct information for the amount of Apprentices gained on its 'Produce' tab.
- Ancient Wonder - Added a missing icon for the Training Speed for the Needles of the Tempest.
We hope you like the changes we're making to Elvenar with this update. Please let us know your thoughts by posting in the discussion thread.
Your Elvenar Team