• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Release Note Version 1.184

C-Nymph

Necromancer

Version 1.184​

Dear Humans and Elves,

Our Version Update will go live on the EN servers from September 26, for US, on September 28. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

Improvements​

• The trader confirmation popup is removed on browser so that players can easily place multiple offers
  • We added content linked to future events

Bug fixes​

• A display issue was fixed for a quest where the dialog bubble popped up, you could see 3 dots which shouldn't have been visible
Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread that is only available on Discord.

Kind Regards, Your Elvenar Team.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
I like that the confirmation window has been removed but I wonder if those players posting dozens of the same offer will go really wild now and clutter the trader even more.

I have also noticed that the numbers of coins and supplies in the upper bar on PC are rounded up. Not sure I have seen it in recent release notes, but I do appreciate it, much easier to read it now.

Morning Town

Alchemist
Indeed, many thanks C-Nymph

Jake65

Sage
I don't know when this first appeared, but when casting EE spells on browser I can now see which buildings have NH hands.
Big thumbs up icon :)

Hekata

Artisan
I don't know when this first appeared, but when casting EE spells on browser I can now see which buildings have NH hands.
Big thumbs up icon :)
I'd love to have that option but I don't see anything different than what I had before. Can you maybe post a pic of it?

Jake65

Sage
I'd love to have that option but I don't see anything different than what I had before. Can you maybe post a pic of it?
This is really weird but it's no longer there. And neither is the disco effect on enchanted buildings.
Curiouser and curiouser.

Hekata

Artisan
This is really weird but it's no longer there. And neither is the disco effect on enchanted buildings.
Curiouser and curiouser.
Maybe they tried to give us that NH option on PC and that's what caused the spell anomaly to appear and now they have reverted the NH feature and the spells went back to normal.

C-Nymph

Necromancer

1695829282788.png

Three with hands, one without hand. That wasn't visible on browser before indeed! On app it was visible with a sort of purple 'beam' above the spell, but this is even better.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Curiouser and curiouser.
Funny, I'm still seeing it, including the disco feature. I'll do a cache refresh to see if that changes things.

Hekata

Artisan
View attachment 7888
Three with hands, one without hand. That wasn't visible on browser before indeed! On app it was visible with a sort of purple 'beam' above the spell, but this is even better.
But this just shows which buildings can be enchanted and not which ones have NH on them like on mobile.

EDIT: OK see what you mean now, but I just checked and I don't have it. They might be testing it on some players for now.

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
But this just shows which buildings can be enchanted and not which ones have NH on them like on mobile.
Yes it does, the purple spell-icons show which buildings can be helped, the actual helping hands are 'hanging' underneath those purple spell icons and show which buildings have been helped.

Funny, I'm still seeing it, including the disco feature. I'll do a cache refresh to see if that changes things.
I refreshed but nothing has changed, still see the disco lights. But also the helping hands when applying spells, so it's something!

Hekata

Artisan
Yes it does, the purple spell-icons show which buildings can be helped, the actual helping hands are 'hanging' underneath those purple spell icons and show which buildings have been helped.
Yes; I edited my post but a bit late. I saw it later, at second glace, but I don't have that.
Here's my mermaid: it has hands on it in "normal mode", but when I try to apply spells they disappear.

Opera Snapshot_2023-09-27_175835_en1.elvenar.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2023-09-27_175902_en1.elvenar.com.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Yes; I edited my post but a bit late. I saw it later, at second glace, but I don't have that.
Here's my mermaid: it has hands on it in "normal mode", but when I try to apply spells they disappear.

View attachment 7889 View attachment 7890
Yep, that's how it usually is/was.
EDIT: OK see what you mean now, but I just checked and I don't have it. They might be testing it on some players for now.
You could be right indeed that they are testing the feature on some players. Let's ask!

@Herodite do you know anything about this? (And sorry that we went off topic a little here :p)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Yep, that's how it usually is/was.

You could be right indeed that they are testing the feature on some players. Let's ask!

@Herodite do you know anything about this? (And sorry that we went off topic a little here :p)

I'll have to ask! I've noticed i've got it in my City as well!! Leave it with me :)