• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Reinstate the in game forum link

m4rt1n

Adept
On the app there are 6 links to all Inno's social media and help now except the forum for a choice.

IMG_3748.jpeg

On PC just 2 with the forum removed.

PCcommunityelvenar.jpg

I suggest that the forum option should be added to both platforms in addition rather than a swap out for Discord, and also on the PC version add the ones available on the app if you want more player interaction. The other options have PC versions also @InnoGames

There we go, was tricky to edit a post using iOS and PC in combination. :)

Editing tips for my ref. Select crop on iOS then select medium if trying to match pic sizes from PC and phone. Took me 5 attempts to get correct.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Good suggestion @m4rt1n.

Not to rain on the parade or anything, but if I were planning to black-hole a particular game feature, I doubt that I would bother to invest time and money in implementing a doomed project. I would be overjoyed to be proven wrong though! :)

I highly doubt that it would be any cost to @InnoGames maybe 5 mins of a programmers time to put back what was there before with an additional button. :)