• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Refusing to load, especially on neighbour help

• Thread starter DeletedUser2920
  • Start date

DeletedUser2920

So, I live in China and the internet is notorious, even though I mostly use a VPN. However I've had issues with loading, especially when clicking on neighbour help. It simply won't load. I thought it might be a China issue.

But I'm back in my home country and it's still happening. Having to load the game every two or three people you want to give help to is rather irritating.

DeletedUser3097

So, I live in China and the internet is notorious, even though I mostly use a VPN. However I've had issues with loading, especially when clicking on neighbour help. It simply won't load. I thought it might be a China issue.

But I'm back in my home country and it's still happening. Having to load the game every two or three people you want to give help to is rather irritating.
Please firstly close all Elvenar programs then clear your cache, then if this doesn't help, open a ticket with Support so they can give some suggestions to improve this situation.