• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Refining searches

Jake65

Sage
Hi All,
I have tried looking....
Are there special characters that can narrow/focus a keyword search in the search function at the top of the page?
For example "Ancient wonder chests" returns every post with "chests" including tournament and spire.
I tried "wonder + chests" but got the same result.
Ultimately just trying to avoid asking a question that might have been answered previously.
Of course, this question might have been asked before but I can't find it :)

Thanks

Ruprecht

Adventurer
Looks like the answer is no the search function is very poorly designed. I tried your search term to do some tests and this was displayed at the top of the results...

The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: wonder

Built to the same standards, or lack of, as the rest of the game. Make it work just enough to function seems to be the main directive.

Jake65

Sage
Looks like the answer is no the search function is very poorly designed. I tried your search term to do some tests and this was displayed at the top of the results...

The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: wonder

Built to the same standards, or lack of, as the rest of the game. Make it work just enough to function seems to be the main directive.
Thanks for checking. Pity, I'm sure it would help avoid repetitive questions.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Jake65 Yes the search option can be a tad particular! But don't worry, if you have a question ask away anytime! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.