• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Redisplay Action

indigomage

Adventurer
On the app, there is a small white button with 3 dots, and clicking on this redisplays the questgiver and his speech.
Can we have this on the web version. at the moment, if you click on the awesome too fast you never get to see this feature. and you can't get it back once you have clicked

Regards

Indigomage

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the story lines but have missed out on them in this way. Or, I have been so involved in an event, rushed through to get the items accounted for, and missed the story. A while back, I posted a thread asking if anyone knew of a place that these stories were captured, but I never got any response.

Timneh

Artisan
@indigomage if you are talking about the large figure that pops up when you are about to complete a quest (click awesome) then i think that what they say is the same as is written in the pop up if you click on the quest giver icon at the side of the screen. Someone will correct me if i am wrong i hope.