• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Red Phoenix - seeking 2 active members

DeletedUser5093

red_phoenix_banner_by_thedarkdesert-dbuek1e.jpg

Red Phoenix is a fellowship of friendly and active players who try to help each other out, and work together in group events such as tournaments and fellowship adventures. We currently have 24 active members, all of whom are on several times a week, and most daily or close to it.

Members of our fellowship can expect the following benefits:
- to typically receive 15-20 neighbourly help visits per day
- have people donate spare knowledge points to any wonders you have
- have fair trades put up whenever you request help obtaining goods
- tournaments typically complete the 3rd chest
- fellowship adventures typically reach the 2nd main prize at least
- friendly atmosphere where people are happy to help and offer advice
- relaxed game play, so there's no pressure for you to do any more than what you have time for

Applicant requirements:
- be fairly active and typically play several times a week (breaks are fine, just let us know so we don't accidentally mark you as inactive)
- participate in fellowship activities whenever you're able (e.g. neighbourly help, tournaments, etc)
- any size city is fine

If this sounds like the sort of fellowship you'd like to join, please send us an application. We currently have one slot available.

Happy gaming. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5093

Another two slots have opened up. If you're looking for a busy and active fellowship that won't pressure you to play for every waking moment we're the fellowship for you. Just send us an application in game.

DeletedUser4642

6 month in play, look at my city..maybe i'm qualified. thank you

DeletedUser5093

Yes, you're definitely qualified. :) I'll send you an invitation in game. Welcome aboard!

DeletedUser5093

After the most recent recruitment drive we are now up to 24 members strong, all of which are active and play at least several times a week. We have one last place left for an active player.

DeletedUser5093

One more slot has opened up. All welcome. Get in before February 1st and you'll be able to participate in the first round of the upcoming fellowship adventure. Just send an application and we'll accept. :)

DeletedUser5093

We currently have one place available for an active player.

DeletedUser5093

Just updated the fellowship details in the first post. Currently one slot open. All welcome. :)

DeletedUser5093

A new slot has just opened up. Currently all other players are quite active and many of these get heavily involved in tournaments and adventures, so we make good progress in both. Finished 36th in the last adventure.