• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent update - the Goods drop-down window

SkyRider99

Immortal
Well done to the dev team (and others) for the new look drop-down window for the Goods display. Very tidy and attractive :)

Nice to see the Ascended Goods neatly laid out. And all three goods groups with the formal titles at the top of each column.

It'll take me a while to get used to seeing my Standard Goods amounts listed in decimal notation (2.36m etc.) :cool:

Goods drop-down list_Dec 2021.jpg

Alcaro

Necromancer
As appearance, it does look more elegant and neat. The name of the groups of goods is a welcomed improvement. <<To be clear!!!
...... but
Listing the amount the way is now is not good. A change that nobody asked for, therefore we have it.
I do not like this change at all. There's plenty of space to put a space or a dot/ comma between every 3 digits.
>> instead of 1234567890 >> 1 234 567 890 or 1,234,567,890
With this change, now we do not have a single place to see the exact amount of goods that we actually have. << This is Very Wrong!!!

Lots of complaints in Beta but no change was made, they simply do not care about players' opinions. They come with something that in their minds is brilliant and no matter how much negative feedback they get, they will not change it or reverse it.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
As appearance, it does look more elegant and neat. The name of the groups of goods is a welcomed improvement. <<To be clear!!!
...... but
Listing the amount the way is now is not good. A change that nobody asked for, therefore we have it.
I do not like this change at all. There's plenty of space to put a space or a dot/ comma between every 3 digits.
>> instead of 1234567890 >> 1 234 567 890 or 1,234,567,890
With this change, now we do not have a single place to see the exact amount of goods that we actually have. << This is Very Wrong!!!

Lots of complaints in Beta but no change was made, they simply do not care about players' opinions. They come with something that in their minds is brilliant and no matter how much negative feedback they get, they will not change it or reverse it.
On the other hand the app has worked like that for 2 years without any complaint about it that I have seen.
They most likely thought it will not be a problem because of it.

We do not know the roadmap, they might have seen an issue arising in the future and made the change future proof in the meantime