• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Re: Granite mining capacity

Finndelore

Alchemist
I recently gained research level 6 and began mining granite. My storage for mined granite seems to be fixed at
11,100 units and I can collect no more than this being that the little granite icons can no longer be picked up.
My problem is that several research requirements/goals, in this case Dwarven Style Barracks, cost well over 11k units
of granite to activate. How can I overcome this obstacle?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Can we check to see if you are upgrading your Dwarven Portal to increase the storage? For Guest Races the various portals provide the storage space in the same way as your Main Hall does for your city.
If this does not help, please send in a ticket to support as we can then double check all for you too.

AggraVadar

Seeker
I just completed the Dwarves chapter. I followed the walkthrough on elvengems.com which was extremely helpful. I used a couple of portal spells to gain the copper necessary for the portal upgrades. I had five copper mines which I leveled to Lvl 4 but my portal was at lvl 4 way before my copper mines. I had 12 granite mines which I leveled to Lvl 3 early on. I was taking my time but still finished the Dwarves chapter in under a month. Follow the walkthrough on elvengems and you will be fine. I never lost KP or got bogged down. on the research tree. I am in between chapters until after the FA and donate my KP daily to my team's AWs.

foolfighter

Alchemist
With all visiting races it is a good idea to upgrade the portal to level 4 as a priority. It determines your visiting race goods storage capacity and upgrading a visiting race production building increases its productivity, whereas upgrading the portal increases the production rates of all visiting race buildings.