• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ranking points of Magic Buildings Vs Normal buildings

DeletedUser5319

Do Magic buildings(Residence and workshops) Give more Ranking points than the normal building equivalent.

I tried looking for it online but i couldnt find anything on this topic.

I aspire to become the next #1 rank players >:)

And i noticed that all the highest rank players ONLY have magic residences, no normal residences which is why i wanna ask.

If this is true then Elvenar is confirmed pay2win :(

Lelanya

Mentor
Do Magic buildings(Residence and workshops) Give more Ranking points than the normal building equivalent.

I tried looking for it online but i couldnt find anything on this topic.

I aspire to become the next #1 rank players >:)

And i noticed that all the highest rank players ONLY have magic residences, no normal residences which is why i wanna ask.

If this is true then Elvenar is confirmed pay2win :(
All top ranked players have a couple of tricks they've employed and yes most have magic residences or workshops.

DeletedUser441

I find it satisfying enough just to manage building my city up , finding enough space and population to keep my city in line with my research level. I'm about to sell off a quarter of my residences , two 2nd tier manufactories and two 3rd tier manufactories in order to upgrade everything else to the max in the S & D chapter within the space I have. This will undoubtedly drop my ranking a lot , but I don't mind that. The only reason to want top ranking is ego , good luck with that. Many spend to achieve it , so getting to #1 is expensive.:)

DeletedUser5319

So no one has an answer for me on if magic buildings grant more ranking points? -_-

DeletedUser5436

So no one has an answer for me on if magic buildings grant more ranking points? -_-

Here you go.

Two.jpg

That's a level 1 regular residence upgrading to level 2. Red box is what you upgrade to.

One.jpg

Level 1 Magical residence upgrading to level 2. The Magical residence will give you 13 more ranking points in this upgrade than the regular residence will. However, Magical residences and Magical workshops can only be upgraded with either blueprints or diamonds. Blueprints can only be obtained by opening the tenth chest in the tournaments, and you have to be in a Fellowship in order to participate in those.

DeletedUser5319

dispite all of that, the magic residences do represent the appearance of higher lvl normal residences.

Then doesn't it work like this for example:

upload_2017-12-29_13-27-16.png
This building grants the same amount of RP as this building
upload_2017-12-29_13-27-59.png

Since Magic buildings only have 11 levels

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5436

However you wish to figure it. Ultimately, you can only upgrade the Magical buildings with either blueprints or diamonds. If you're mainly interested in ranking points, and you want to use Magical buildings to raise your rank, it can become a very expensive investment unless the Fellowship you're in is active in the Tournaments, and you can get blueprints.

True, Magicals have only 11 levels (for now), but regulars can be upgraded beyond that, so at some point the ranking points they give will surpass that of Magicals.

DeletedUser5319

Actually i think they work out the same though.
Like 1 lvl of the magic building is a combination of like 5 normal levels.

So i guess this proves that there is no pay2win its just a faster and more immediate alternative :eek:
It just seemed sad that if higher rank players got to where they are by using real money

So in conclusion normal residences are eventually on the same level as magic ones. It just takes a lot longer to gain the stats of magic residences

DeletedUser4528

There is an advantage in having the premium buildings.

Both Human and Elven Residential.

Level 11 Premium = 1,040 Ranking Points (3,800 Population)
Level 27 Normal = 883 Ranking Points (2,200 Population)

Both Human and Elven Workshops

Level 11 Premium = 4,300 Ranking Points (9,800 Goods in 3 Hours)
Level 27 Normal = 3,667 Ranking Points (5,480 Goods in 3 Hours)

The Secondary Benefit is that you need less space to produce the same, so can include additional buildings to generate even further Ranking Points.

m4rt1n

Adept
Finishing in the top 100 of the weekly tournaments gives ranking points each week, although to gain quite a few it's best to aim for top 30 places.

DeletedUser1197

To compete with a top money spenders & cheaters you should use their methods otherwise it's unreal.

DeletedUser1197

I mean global rankings, not a tournaments. The points for premium buildings and pumped wonders are not comparable with the points given for tourneys.

m4rt1n

Adept
I mean global rankings, not a tournaments. The points for premium buildings and pumped wonders are not comparable with the points given for tourneys.

Tournament ranking points add to your Global Ranking. :cool:

Hover your mouse over your ranking points below your ingame avatar and it will show how many you have from working population, required culture, world map progress, ancient wonders and TOURNAMENTS. :)

DeletedUser1197

Tournament ranking points add to your Global Ranking. :cool:

Hover your mouse over your ranking points below your ingame avatar and it will show how many you have from working population, required culture, world map progress, ancient wonders and TOURNAMENTS. :)
Oh man, of course I know all this. I'm not a newbie :)
<<< Registration date: Dec, 2015