• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Quests - Declineable, Repeatable, Cycles etc

DeletedUser2082

Throughout the forums I have seen references to declineable repeatable, declineable non-repeatable, skipping, cycles, main quest line, side quest and other similar phrases.

Whilst the wording is obvious, when I see a quest with a decline button how do I know if its a main quest or a side quest?
How do I know if I'm killing a chunk of story line?
How can I tell which quests will reappear if I decline them?
More importantly, How do I know which quests will be gone for good?

I can find nothing on the wiki page about quests at all. I consider this to be a significant over sight that could so easily be fixed by simply adding a section to the wiki

DeletedUser

AFAIK the main story quests are never declinable, so you will always* get a declined quest back.

*exception being if you go to a new chapter, the new declinable quest will replace the old one.

DeletedUser1829

Some mainline quests can be declined, usually those that can be counter-productive depending on what your up to, like deleting guest race portals.

The repeatable quests cycle through and can always be declined. The ones that don't repeat usually appear just after you research a new scout. If you have cycled through the quests prior to then you will be familiar with the type of quests that repeat and will recognise those that don't.