• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quests Completion Bug

DeletedUser1925

When you gonna fix ALL quests not completing on meeting the requirements e.g. "Upgrade building level 6+"... it doesn't finish. One month past and nothing!... (MOD... Thanks for support the lazy developers... I guess new races with new bugs are more important...)

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-07-25 - Edited the text, because it was all CAPS.
Note 1: Using CAPS ONLY is considered to be very impolite not only here on forum but also on any chat.
Lots of other options are available to emphasize certain points ;)
Note 2: I replaced the word 'task' with 'quest' to make searching on Quests easier.
Also added "not completing on meeting the requirements" in order to clarify your complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WHEN YOU GONNA FIX ALL TASKS "UPGRADE BUILDING LEVEL 6+" ... IT DOESN'T FINISH. ONE MONTH PAST AND NOTHING!... (MOD... THANKS FOR SUPPORT THE LAZY DEVELOPERS... I GUESS NEW RACES WITH NEW BUGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT...)

Please don't use caps or this will get deleted. Also they don't really fix bugs, compared to releasing new stuff.

Note (NOT Edited): Zanyah -2016-07-25
Here I intentionally did not edit the quote of the original post...
Please read my comments later on in this thread and also please keep those in mind.

DeletedUser1925

Please don't use caps or this will get deleted. Also they don't really fix bugs, compared to releasing new stuff.
it was intentional... if you know support/mods has nothing to do with actual inno guys... support/mods are just slaves that relay msgs which INNO ignores...

creating tons of servers makes it even more confusing or even better for ignoring the messages...

DeletedUser1295

Unless a post is really 'foul and/or contaminating' in a thread , it will not be deleted.
Sometimes a post will temporarily be 'invisible' on this forum, e.g. in order to give the moderator-team some time to confer with the poster about the need for moderation.

it was intentional... if you know support/mods has nothing to do with actual inno guys... support/mods are just slaves that relay msgs which INNO ignores...

creating tons of servers makes it even more confusing or even better for ignoring the messages...

For several years I have been a moderator on various games. Right now I am dedicated to this Elvenar server only...
My main tasks here are:
• to keep this forum accessible for all forum users, giving enough room to vent any criticism within the boundaries of normal decency;
• to summarize opinions and forward the essence of these to our Community Manager Amy Steele.

Calling me and my volunteer colleagues 'slaves'... that is your personal opinion and I will not restrict you on that. Still I must say that I find this statement rather obnoxious. This I can forgive you.

What I cannot forgive you is your statement that your use of "ALL CAPS" was intentional and therefore intended to offend all forum users.

DeletedUser1925

I just give what I get. Maybe we need all to write in caps... then maybe but maybe developers will start fixing stuff properly. current way sure doesn't work... best example: magic academy. Then new thing is forcing people to upgrade their armories to certain level.

DeletedUser1295

I just give what I get. Maybe we need all to write in caps... then maybe but maybe developers will start fixing stuff properly. current way sure doesn't work... best example: magic academy. Then new thing is forcing people to upgrade their armories to certain level.

Seems to me you still do not understand the function of this forum and the volunteer mods... o_O
I for one have no intention to turn you into a 'martyr', although it seems you are very eager to become one :eek: by saying :
"Maybe we need all to write in caps."

In other words:
"Maybe we should all insult each other by writing caps" :eek:

Well, that is not my idea of decent behavior ... :confused:

MAINLY: I feel your remark is insulting to all forum members trying to contribute to a 'better Elvenar' by supplying their ideas and suggestions in a normal and decent fashion.

Deleted User - 106219

"Ignorance" is not the right word here. But it has nothing to do with quests not completing, so I'll try to summarize my thoughs and post in the Discussion thread about the update.

By the way, Zanyah, are mods allowed to MOVE posts from an existing thread to a new one (or to another existing thread)?

DeletedUser

Maybe other players can support the above remark with some substantial arguments...
and do hope they will do so...

Well, I am about to send in my 5th support ticket to have one of these quests completed for me ( currently just entered chapter 3), as they would not complete properly in game. So I for one would like to see this issue fixed. Especially as these types of quests have been buggy all the way back to when I was playing on the beta server ( chapter 7 ).

Support has done a good job of checking into and completing these quests when a support ticket is sent in, but we should not have to spam support on a weekly basis to get these quests completed. Especially as these types of quests came up in the recent contest.

DeletedUser1295

By the way, Zanyah, are mods allowed to MOVE posts from an existing thread to a new one (or to another existing thread)?

Yes, forum moderators are allowed to do so (exception is the bugs section on this forum), however there must be a good reason for it + they need to report this on the team:
Usually moderators will only move posts to an already existing thread on the same subject, notifying all posters.
Incidentally moderators will move posts from an existing thread to a newer one, this will not happen often and also all posters will be notified.
Moving posts is always done to keep posts on the same subject together.

Whenever someone disagrees with this or any other moderation, please send a PM to either:
the moderator and/or our Community Manager Amy Steele.

DeletedUser1925

Well, I am about to send in my 5th support ticket to have one of these quests completed for me ( currently just entered chapter 3), as they would not complete properly in game. So I for one would like to see this issue fixed. Especially as these types of quests have been buggy all the way back to when I was playing on the beta server ( chapter 7 ).

Support has done a good job of checking into and completing these quests when a support ticket is sent in, but we should not have to spam support on a weekly basis to get these quests completed. Especially as these types of quests came up in the recent contest.

Exactly. Not just weekly basis is daily basis.