• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valania's tips Questions and Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valania

Your forum guide
Elvenar Team
Top_Bar.png

Hello, my fellow Elvarian!

I'm very happy to see you want to know a bit more about the Questions and Help forum! Please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar forums!

QUESTIONS AND HELP

This is the place you can use to ask any Elvenar-related question. The Elvenar community is very friendly and helpful, and usually you will have quick answers to most questions you ask from your fellow community members! But, to give you an even quicker answer to your questions, you can also check threads created by others in the Questions and Help section - maybe someone already asked your question and has received a response. You will then be able to use this and you will have an answer instantly! Should you not be able to find your question yet, then you can of course always post it in a new thread. When doing this, it helps to get a quick and accurate answer if you...
  • ...use an accurate title for your thread, which contains your question.
  • ...include relevant information, so that others know what you already know and/or have already tried.
  • ...ask a question which is not specific to your account. For questions which are specific to your account, you should contact Support instead.
Did you know? Elvenar has its own wiki. On it, you can find all kinds of useful information about Elvenar. If you haven't already, check it out now!

I hope that I have been able to explain everything you wanted to know. In case something is still unclear, or if I missed something that you were looking for, please drop me a message and let me know! If my advice was helpful to you, you can also let me know by liking this post with the button at the bottom - you'll just need to be logged in to the forums to do that.

Thank you and I hope to see you around on our forums!

Your forum guide,
Valania

ThreadFoot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.