• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Question about snow flurry prizes

• Thread starter DeletedUser2957
  • Start date

DeletedUser2957

Hello,

When you rise up the research tree, do the prizes you won in an event also increase their population and culture?

I had several buildings which I successfully obtained, including the 3 globe prizes, but I was only on chapter 3 when I obtained them. If I wait until I'm a higher chapter before I "plant" them, will their available population and culture increase or will they stay at the level they were when I collected them?

DeletedUser

No, they only increase in value if you were in the next chapter when you won them.

So, for instance, if you were near the end of Chapter 3 when you cashed in your snowflakes and received the Frozen Unicorn on 13 December it had
148 culture, however if you were in Chapter 4 and got the Frozen Unicorn on 31 December the culture would have been 191. The difference in culture depends on when you exchanged for snowflakes rather than when placed.

I'd be interested to know what would have happened if there was 1 or more of the Chapter 3 unicorns when the Chapter 4 unicorns were picked up as the culture values should have been different although thats probably not a question you can answer :)

Timneh

Artisan
Maybe someone can correct me here if i am wrong but i believe that if you move to the next chapter during an event you do not get the higher value on prizes until you have researched advanced scouts for that level. i.e if you moved from chapter 2 to chapter 3 during a special event and won a prize before you complete the advanced scouts technology for chapter 3 you would only get the chapter 2 value of that prize. That is the way it was explained to me anyway.

Deleted User - 1634960

The activation of the Advanced Scouts Technology is the milestone for entering that Chapter.