• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quest with no way to decline

firerock

Enchanter

Game version:
__0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __IE11 11.0.9600.17914 (update version 11.0.21)
Flash Player version: __18.0.0.232
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __firerock
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: __3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) A Bond With Nature

Current situation:
When I got this quest, I'm not going to get around to this for about a week, so wanted to decline it, but when I go to the quest there is only an OK button, no "decline" button. most quests are fine and have the decline button.

Q- Are there only so many quests you can decline in a day?

Expected situation:
__Expected a decline button, I have had this on a few other quests but I dot recall which ones they are.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ Currently it is always there when I go to the quest
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
index.php

Attachments

• elvenar nodec.JPG
    elvenar nodec.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 146

DeletedUser

It's not a bug, there are two types of quest, one takes into account all your progress so far so is a necessary quest and the other doesn't take into account your progress so far so is the one you can decline, that one there is a necessary quest, once you compete it it will give you a new one. As a side note you only have to gain 8 relics so just complete a Provence and it will pass

firerock

Enchanter
I have completed many many quests, and they always give an option to decline, other than some of those RIGHT early on.
From a discussion I had with a mod before, I am led to believe that ALL quests should be declinable.
I have had many of these sort of quests before, and have been able to decline them.
With the amount of time it takes me to complete a province now I am 6-7 provinces out in radius from my town, it takes too long for that quest.

DeletedUser3

Hi firerock, thank you for reporting this issue :)

Kazobel is correct, there are two types of quests, some you can decline, others you cannot. The quest you mention is the non-declinable type, so you will have no option but to complete this quest, though it may take you some time to do so.

Q- Are there only so many quests you can decline in a day?

At this time, there is no limit to the number of quests you can decline in a day, however, whether you decline or complete a quest, which quest you get next depends on many factors including decisions you may have made earlier in the game. Non-declinable quests occur throughout the game, until you have finished all of them, at which point you will receive only declinable ones, since non-declinable quests are not repeated.