• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Quest stuck (Build Mysterious Cyclone)

DeletedUser

I got a quest asking me to build Mysterious Cyclone.
I build 4 so far and the quest is still not completed. Also the decline button is missing so I'm stuck with a quest not going anywhere and not allowing me to do other quests.
Please advise.

DeletedUser815

Dear gikumcgiq,

Thank you for reporting your issue to us. Can I ask you to please greate an in game support ticket so that we can sort out your stuck quest asap.

To do that you can right click in game and select the "support" in the popup menu you see.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions regarding this matter:)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I'm playing human, so I can say something idiot... but isn't that a NON declinable quest ?

I've compared all my declinable quests with an elve from my fellowship and excepted for 1 personalised quest, all the 25 others was matching (except order) and that kind of quest you describe doesn't look like from the non declinable quests usual gender to me... I've never had demands about a particular cultural building in my "declinable" list... (but I can be lucky too...)

DeletedUser815

Dear tonton-des-bois,

You are absolutely correct.:) That is a non declinable quest. Also known as a main quest or storyline quest. There is not a way to decline those and when they do not auto complete when their requirements are met then there is something wrong. That is why I asked gikumcgiq to contact support from within the game as soon as possible.:)

I would kindly request anyone else also experiencing a similar issue to contact support ingame and create a ticket asap. :)