• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Quest completion not recognized

MorRil

Seeker
I am currently having a problem with getting quest completions recognized. This is now the third time that I am upgrading a workshop to level 6 or higher. Fortunately my workshops need upgrading, but to not have my quest completion recognized is frustrating because I can get no new quests.

Deleted User - 106219

This is a known bug. Contact Support and they will complete it for you.

DeletedUser1925

happens to me all the time. support only completed one task. instead 5+. I noticed if you are not online it won't finish the task. Is pure PITA.

DeletedUser1295

happens to me all the time. support only completed one task. instead 5+. I noticed if you are not online it won't finish the task. Is pure PITA.

Maybe you declined some quests for not completing? I can totally imagine that sometimes in such cases players might get frustrated and decline a quest when it doesn't complete...

Support can only complete reported quest issues:
• When the quest is still open, has been accepted by the player and all requirements of the quest were done.

Whenever you decline a quest for whatever reason... it is final and even support won't be able to revive it for you.

DeletedUser1925

Maybe you declined some quests for not completing? I can totally imagine that sometimes in such cases players might get frustrated and decline a quest when it doesn't complete...

Support can only complete reported quest issues:
• When the quest is still open, has been accepted by the player and all requirements of the quest were done.

Whenever you decline a quest for whatever reason... it is final and even support won't be able to revive it for you.

Yes i declined. I couldn't wait. Had to complete other tasks and start new production cycle. Thanks for answer.