• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quest #9 has morphed into ..

Lelanya

Mentor
Houston we have a problem. My notes from Beta say, 44K at Woodelves level suggest that I should be seeing a request for about 69K in this city, but instead:
1693408426674.png

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Or, this was one of those typical "clear cache" moments that had to happen before it would show the correct amount. Because somehow, that's almost always the way to solve cases like this.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I knew what you meant. Wasn't talking about the Buy KP part, I noticed the Supplies showed 0/14 instead of a larger amount.
However, to me it looks like the Supplies showing 0/14 is not a bug but a refresh-issue. Had you refreshed the page, it would've probably shown the correct amount it would need to complete.
Like this:
1693412202114.png

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys!

I have just come to this particular Quest and can confirm it is working for my City:

Supplies Quest.png

So it's definitely not across the board! If anyone does come to this Quest and get an anomaly similar to @Lelanya, could you please raise a Ticket with Support for investigation :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.