• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

QOL change to event items purchase

SkyRider99

Mentor
1678070881756.png

:)

m4rt1n

Adept
@JBento Inno say no, would be nice to have back the bigger options for events but seems to me they want to constrict choice of how we use event currency now, maybe hoping more of us have bigger pockets to spend real money maybe.

JBento

Adventurer
@JBento Inno say no, would be nice to have back the bigger options for events but seems to me they want to constrict choice of how we use event currency now, maybe hoping more of us have bigger pockets to spend real money maybe.
I'm... not sure how this would work? If you spend real money, that gets you event currency, not tools. One would presume that, if anything, making it easier to spend event currency would increase the chance of people buying it, not decrease it.

kimkimkim

Summoner
If you spend real money, that gets you event currency, not tools.
um, you buy tools with event currency.....if event currency becomes low then you could buy, with diamonds. more event currency to use to buy more tools.....if diamonds then become low to buy the event currency that will buy your tools then you would purchase more diamonds in way of spending real money........confused?, me too lol

JBento

Adventurer
um, you buy tools with event currency.....if event currency becomes low then you could buy, with diamonds. more event currency to use to buy more tools.....if diamonds then become low to buy the event currency that will buy your tools then you would purchase more diamonds in way of spending real money........confused?, me too lol
Ok, but my suggestion is that we can buy event tools in batches, not cheaper. E.g., instead of buying 1 shovel for 9 supplies 10 times, let us buy 10 shovels for 90 supplies in one go.

m4rt1n

Adept
@JBento yes I agree, given the changes, I like the idea of the button by @Jake65 to select in one go how many individual items you would like to purchase.