• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Push account: How to Spot it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Hello,

I am well aware that this topic has been already been treated, but I cannot find any thread.
I would like to know how is it possible to spot a push account, or better a player that donate a huge amount of Kps (40-50 each AW) to only another player of my Fellowship and it seems there's no relation whatsoever between them.
I wrote him asking why he put the Kps only to that player and he replied that he is closed in the map to him and that he donates a lot of Kps to everyone.
I checked their distance and it is like Australia and the Arctic.
I know that someone would like to have free Kps, but I am pretty sure that is something else going on.
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Last edited:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Hello,

I am well aware that this topic has been already been treated, but I cannot find any thread.
I would like to know how is it possible to spot a push account, or better a player that donate a huge amount of Kps (40-50 each AW) to only another player of my Fellowship and it seems there's no relation whatsoever between them.
I wrote him asking why he put the Kps only to that player and he replied that he is closed in the map to him and that he donates a lot of Kps to everyone.
I checked their distance and it is like Australia and the Arctic.
I know that someone would like to have free Kps, but I am pretty sure that is something else going on.
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.
1.- The account that donates all that KP has to do it systematically, not just once in a while.
2.- The account that donates the KP to the other gotta has very few or no a single AW, and in the case it has some AWs, these must have very few levels upgraded.
3.-This account that donates KP to another usually is a small to medium city.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Hallo,
1. The account that donates do it sistematically;
2. He has 10 AW and they are very well upgraded (5 AW 21, 4 AW 12)
3. Yes mine is a medium city, and I checked it does with big cities, too.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
If the alleged push account has some AWs well developed he must be a friend of the other one that receives the KP, in my particular case, I have three friends (other players give me KP also, but these are not frequent) with well developed cities that time to time give me around 100, 200 or even to 500 kp as a gift, I sometimes also give them back some KP as a "payment", but that payment is not forced, so they practically are giving me for free all that kp, but these players are not push accounts of mine but real players.

Push account must common signature is they don´t have AWs or have them very poor developed.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
The receiver has nine AW and four of them she refuses to upgraded them.
The so-called donour put in these 4 AW the following Kps: 40, 45, 60, 50. Plus his/her fellow 10, 10, 20.
And yes the receiver has very poor developed AW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
The receiver has nine AW and four of them she refuses to upgraded them.
The so-called donour put in these 4 AW the following Kps: 40, 45, 60, 50. Plus his/her fellow 10, 10, 20.
And yes the receiver has very poor developed AW.
In the case the giver/donor has high AW levels, and the receiver has low AW levels and the both of them are growth cities could mean both of them are just friends, and or is the same pèrson with both accounts but due to the big size of their cities neither of them would be taken as a push account even if one of the accounts feed the other with KP.

Last edited:

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Maybe, because he/she is doing the same with another fellow of my FS.
And both of them never give notice that they have available chests on their AW.
When I write in chat that both of them have available chests, they suddenly fill their own AW. Only the two of them.
Question is, if they are so friends, they can simply join the FS of the donour.
To me this sounds suspicious.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please bear in mind that every report we receive is investigated and any players that are indeed breaking the rules are dealt with accordingly.
Punishments can be quite wide ranging as we can of course remove resources, buildings or give a full game exclusion in these circumstances.
Due to PII laws we cannot discuss other players, but rest assured that players are taken to task when the need arises.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Sorry if I am coming back to this subject: is it possible that these are the same persons? And if this is the case, it is possible to identify them?

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
Already done, thanks, furthemore I didn't mean to discuss, mine was only a suspicious. I have been told that's no way they'll be able to determine if they're the same persons. A simpe look into the ip will do the trick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.