• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Provinces

DeletedUser1614

As new chapter come in to us I mean Elementals everything looks fine except provinces.

I understand that new chapter bring upgrade of orc warior and I have no issue with this if the new unit show up in provinces
but big but, why this unit already show up in provinces where Im in orc's stage is not to hard for this chapter ? Is still 3 guest race to pass until we can even research this unit

cwgiii

Shaman
I believe you are discussing the fact that Orcs become required at a certain point when discovering new provinces on the world map. This has been discussed at length in previous threads. If I remember correctly, this was put into place as a means to slow progression of such expansion (both in the world map, and hence inside your own city as discovered provinces lead to city expansions). The devs intended expansion to be metered as one progresses through the knowledge tree, for various reasons. So, they implemented this barrier to further expansion until that unit (Orcs) can be produced in your specific city. They want you to pace yourself.

This is truly a painful lesson to learn. Many, including me, have hit this wall. I know of no way to get around it other than to wait it out till you can produce orcs yourself.

The good news is that I have not seen such a barrier placed later on, once you get past the point of being able to generate Orcs yourself, YET. Of course, there is an eventual absolute limit to the number of expansions you can place into your city.

Deleted User - 106219

No, @snakemastah is talking about Orc Warrior II, one of the new units that is introduced in the Elementals chapter. It is an upgrade of the Orc Warrior (obviously) and it can be encountered in provinces and tournaments long before the player reaches Elementals.

To answer the question from the OP: No, it's not too hard. Despite their increased stats the upgraded Orc Warriors have the same weaknesses as the Initial version and are dealt with the same way. Do not be fooled by how long it takes to research them. Fight them the same way you would fight Orc Warrior I and you should have no trouble.