• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question provinces

kimkimkim

Summoner
you can find it by clicking the globe icon and then click the province overview as shown in pic
Screenshot (3).png

rock stream

Scholar
Does "open" mean scouted or incomplete? Just curious to why you want to know that.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
The icon on the world map only shows provinces that are scoutable or scouted and incomplete. As far as I can tell there's no easy way to know how many provinces of any kind you have completed. At the moment you have to wait until the relevant tourney starts and do the first round until you run out of provinces. I'd certainly like to know that beforehand, so I know how much I can do. It would help in planning for 'push' weeks, in deciding whether you need to scout more of that type. (It's probably less relevant when you've got 70 or so open provinces.

An extra tab on the province overview icon showing the number of completed provinces would be really helpful.

The icon on the world map only shows provinces that are scoutable or scouted and incomplete. As far as I can tell there's no easy way to know how many provinces of any kind you have completed. At the moment you have to wait until the relevant tourney starts and do the first round until you run out of provinces. I'd certainly like to know that beforehand, so I know how much I can do. It would help in planning for 'push' weeks, in deciding whether you need to scout more of that type. (It's probably less relevant when you've got 70 or so open provinces.

An extra tab on the province overview icon showing the number of completed provinces would be really helpful.
that would be great to have a tab to tell how many of each goods is done i:e planks/marble/scrolls/steel/ ETC especially when the map is growing all the time

Gargon667

Mentor
open means completed and ready for me to fight or negotiate in the next Tournament, i should of explained my question better

In that case there is no way to know, you will have to count them manually on your world map. I suggest counting columns. It´s the easiest way (I find anyway)

The only other way I know is to play them all in a tourney, when you run out of provinces you see how many you have :) But that option doesn´t work for people with lots of provinces and not enough tourney play...