• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Province Expansion

DeletedUser9126

I have completed another province but Province Expansion shows '0' in the Required for next expansion, even though there are still 30 or more squares available to expand to. How am I supposed to expand?

DeletedUser8921

I see you have 111 expansions already, meaning you probably already have all the province expansions and most or all of the research expansions. Some expansions are only available as premium expansions. You need to use diamonds to acquire those. You can buy diamonds with money or acquire them through doing quests, getting them from the mystical object in crafting, or from wishing wells.

Here's the list of how many of each type of expansion are available in the wiki.

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Expansions

Last edited by a moderator:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
After scouting and completing 457 provinces, there are no more province expansions. Inno wants people to build small efficient cities, making optimal use of the available space. Some newer guestraces will receive one city expansion from the research tree, but not all guest races will, so expansions are scarce. You could buy a few more with diamonds. But the free ones are limited ;) See also this topic on the matter.

Last edited: