• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Expansions

DeletedUser6928

Elvenar_expansion.jpg
Elvenar_flag.jpg

I have a question about expansion: why is not possible to get Province expansion after certain completed provinces? I have completed 463 provinces and (as i remember) after 450 tab's "Required for the next expansion" value is 0 and field Province expansion is grey.
Second question: There is some strange flag for Slovenia in some language menu (deleting account, for instance). Is that for purpose? Its strange that this thing never happen for e.g. US or UK flags, but frequently for our flag. Why you people don't use wikipedia, if you not know or are not sure?
Thanks for answers! :)
Max

Last edited by a moderator:

FieryArien

Necromancer
The total city grid size is capped. The total number of expansions is distributed among province-expansions, research-expansions and premium-expansions. All three have separate pools and you recently hit the province-expansions cap.
I heard that the grid might grow again in the future, however I can’t know to which pools Inno will add the new expansions.

EDIT: as for the flag - the most efficient way would be to use in-game support to report the problem.

Deleted User - 1634960

Province Expansions are capped at 60. This number is reached at 457 Provinces. ;)

DeletedUser3097

Second question: There is some strange flag for Slovenia in some language menu (deleting account, for instance). Is that for purpose? Its strange that this thing never happen for e.g. US or UK flags, but frequently for our flag. Why you people don't use wikipedia, if you not know or are not sure?

This has been forwarded- thank you for pointing it out.

DeletedUser3112

how sad that i can no longer expand my city and will have to delete hard earned stuff to make room for the new, not something i am very good.