• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

PRODUCTION TIMES CHANGE

• Thread starter DeletedUser1434
  • Start date

DeletedUser1434

Hi would there be any possibility to do something with the timings on the productions as it is now I think the 5 min is a waste, its not that useful, and its a big gap between 9 hours to 1 day, could we have say 30 min, 1 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 12 hour then 1 day, also for those people who are away for a couple of day or a week have a special setting for when they are away, so they don't loose out on Tec points, also what about having the ability to trade relics for Tec points. what does anyone else think.

DeletedUser363

Hi Karen
It has been suggested a few times that production times were changed, but nothing ever happens....except getting different production times for each new race we now get...just to make life fun:cool:

DeletedUser1434

Hi Tiococo, so do they even look at these suggestions, or even reply or give any reasoning's?? if not why do we bother with any suggestions lol

DeletedUser363

They say they look, but they always have a reason not to implement ideas. ;)

DeletedUser2324

I am assured our Devs DO read this section so if they have failed to act on a suggestion means they did not feel it fitted in with their mathematical objectives in establishing resource drops or maybe this is something they may change in the future. who can tell.