• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Produce a power of provision in solstice bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser1900
  • Start date

DeletedUser1900

Having Produced a power of provision in solstice there appears to be a problem bug because it has not registered as a completed task ie no green tic is this the first instance of this because I cannot find any mention of it.
Restarted my pc from scratch no effect.
regards Andy

DeletedUser1900

They have now fellow member has same problem apparently has reported it as well

DeletedUser

Yes, it is a persistent bug, same as the bug that does not register upgraded buildings in the quests either. The developers have known of these bugs for quite a long time and just have not fixed them. They were all posted on Beta with the event, but they pushed the event out to the production worlds anyway. Management must be forcing the time schedule whether or not the changes are ready or not.

Support will help. They have fixed several of these bugs for me over the last few months. Be nice to support. They are the ones who are left to clean up the mess.

Deleted User - 1634960

What Arjavh said, especially the last bit :D

DeletedUser2119

So what, I can take a poop on my main hall and support will clean it up? :D :D :D

DeletedUser1900

Many thanks to he support team for fixing the problem for me.
Regards Andy

DeletedUser1925

So what, I can take a poop on my main hall and support will clean it up? :D :D :D
Unfortunately you can't poop. Only Orcs can poop and they want goods for that.
They can eat steel to produce their dungs. Or maybe they use magic to convert steel to dung.