• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Premium expansion 20% discount, Legendary instant, OK number of tournament provinces completed, number of manufactures

GearDragon

Dreamer
Hi, I am relatively new here (played for 2 years on a different server but stopped).
And I have couple of questions to clear out:

1) Premium expansion 20% discount. Is it worth the wait or not? Math says it is, considering you can save up to twice the diamonds compared to 10% (~36k :diamond: with -10%). This thread is a bit outdated so something may have changed.

2) Legendary instant. It looks like this and has a price tag on it:
1657644705884.png
1657644717309.png
1657644743669.png

Technically you can use it whenever you want and the best choice I see is wait and use them when the expansion price becomes unbearable (17000 diamond for expansion or so. With 6 of them it's ~103k of diamonds;)). Is it a viable option or not? It would be a pity to spent 450 :diamond: and have "free" instant disappear:eek:.

3) Previously in a tournament I had around 15 provinces with 6* and 5-10 with 2* for additional KP. For now I have only 4 available but have big plans:D. So after reading this thread a question arose: how much is "enough"? I will try only catering city for as long as I can but will eventually transition to hybrid as all good boys do:cool:. It will be an interesting experience. For now I am at the start of chapter 3 after 13 days of play:).

4) Is this table from elvengems still valid? I totally forgot how many manufactures you need for starter elf city.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I buy premium expansions using 10% discount so I can benefit from them as soon as possible and it's offered reasonably often. Of course, it's cheaper to wait for 20% discount that might happen once a year but things are constantly changing so it's up to you whether you want to go through possible frustration.
With tournament, if you're planning to go hybrid anyway, I'd already start at least auto fight the tournament as the lowest provinces are easiest and will save you a lot of goods.
How many manufacturies you need depends on your playing style. If you stick to the catering, I'd build as many as you can and then slowly reduce the number once you start getting enough goods for your needs. It's not a big problem to sell them in early chapters as they don't cost that much and by the time you don't need them any more, they've already paid themselves back.

Jake65

Sage
Where do Legendary instants come from? MA, events?
Never seen one before.

GearDragon

Dreamer
Starter Package from the store for real money. Got it in the second chapter around a week after start.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I shall clarify,

There is a maximum amount of premium expansions you can place.
Because of this if you max out expansions the 6 most expensive expansions you do not have to pay for as those 6 most expensive ones are replaced with legendary expansions.

This saves you currently 16000+16500+17000+17500+18000+18500=103500 diamonds, if more expensive expansions will be released the savinngs raise even more

GearDragon

Dreamer
Thank you! It really does not increase the price...
Up until the moment it gave me 2 buttons on premium extension: green one with "0" and familiar blue with "450:diamond:". I clicked on the "0" and had my diamonds spent without warning. :(
It looked something like this (used my skills in Paint for a mock-up) but could not reproduce. 45 (10% of 450) diamonds is not much so will count them as a price for been greedy:)
1657727840154.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Up until the moment it gave me 2 buttons on premium extension: green one with "0" and familiar blue with "450:diamond:". I clicked on the "0" and had my diamonds spent without warning. :(

View attachment 6417
you can get in contact with support and see what happened with your diamonds, if the expansions were free then no diamonds should have been spent

Sir Derf

Adept
That sounds odd... Premium expansions always cost Diamonds only; that's what makes them 'Premium'. There should not have been a banner for coins.