• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Power of Music trading

MargMa

Seeker
The trading for this chapter is appalling.. I can produce goods to trade, get KP for things, do everything but - takes several days to do trades. Yes new goods and a new chapter - but I am stalled because I do not have the ability to buy the goods - lots of diamonds I cannot afford. Most of the goods I need are requesting goods I do not produce - and cannot buy because there is a shortage there as well. It takes several days to get goods. And just when I think I might - time is up - goods are reduced.
I will finish this chapter - but this block will see the end of me. I used to have fun here - but this money grab and desire to slow the keen players down - unless they spend a lot of money - has me finding the need to go elsewhere for some amusement. I have met amazing people here - and that is what has kept me here this long. This trading issue - is the final straw. Once I get through this - I am going to look for something that I look forward to doing.
So thank you for the people I have met that I have really enjoyed. I used to enjoy the game - but find this trading - so bad, just the last thing that has taken all of the entertainment value out

Hekata

Artisan
I still have a few chapter to do before I get there (hopefully trading will be better by then) but I have seen A LOT of old player leave in the last month or so and all with the same complaint: the game got too slow and too boring. It's a fact that Inno doesn't seem to do much for advanced (end-game players) to make the game more interesting to them instead of just making it harder and slower. Maybe the new feature introduced in Beta will be something that befits them a bit (can't say more here since it's still considered a spoiler, so check that section if you want more info on that :) ).

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I had to sometimes do some juggling around by getting goods that I don't need for my goods and then trade them for the goods I want. Also, cross trades were very useful to get more goods per merchant trade. Having two of each ascended goods manufactories helped a lot to avoid decay. And when I got really impatient, I used time instants to get my goods much faster.

kimkimkim

Summoner
just like @Silly Bubbles said, if I needed something really bad then I would do a big cross trade to get it......or I would scrape up trades that I really didn't need and turn around and trade those for what I need......unfortunately those might be the routes you need to take to get what you need......p.s. no diamonds spent, only used the first 2 merchants and a lot of patience

Rarely Here

Seeker
Some of us learnt the thing with the Merchant a while back and instead of producing all the goods and pestering people to pick up to 380,000 of one good in increments of 8k have traded every day while building the requirements. As others gave tips for, filling the merchant spots with cross-tier trades just prior to going offline so the Merchant is free again the next morning works also.