• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Population !

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I just came in to report the same issue. My population seems to be going up and down like crazy. :D I was upgrading Marble Manufactory to level 3, and now I have 27 available population. Before starting my last level 3 upgrade, I had 96 free population. Seems that the last upgrade took too much free population, for whatever strange reason.

806bff87521f49e5899c0bf24d272e04.png

I have noticed that this problem is confirmed, but just wanted to report the same issue happening here.

Regards,
xGuardianAngeL

DeletedUser2144

@Nylian & @Rilian: Thank you for your response(s). I apologize for ticket quoting, though I haven't mentioned the author (which would be disgusting, useless and inappropriate behavior), only the text, partially. Anyway, that appeared to be a low kick if I'm correct. So my apologies go to the author who replied to me again in Tickets without mentioning this "accident".

On the other hand I know that you have a lot of work to do, paid or not, and you face many different people posts here on forum and that your work, reply texts and solution texts need to reflect good and positive spirit of Inno Games.
Next, trolls as a race are very curious monsters. They especially like to run through unseen threads. Your positions as moderators imply being in their shade all the time.
And finally, there are many people (including me) who need answers ASAP meaning NAO! That is also not always correct from us, I admit that, but you will certainly agree with me that we spend our time playing this wonderful game, and not time alone.

Keep it up, solve this bug please and while you do that, I need to sacrifice my good culture count to free space to upgrade other residences. Because, like I said, I want it NAO!

DeletedUser

Weird part is that the amount your population increases does not make any sense with what you should have lost by doing the upgrade. My last upgrade should have cost me 4 population, instead it added 110 population. At least it is recognized as a bug so hopefully is on the developers agenda.

DeletedUser9

Hi everyone,

This bug is caused by the bug that was already reported here. We will keep you updated in that thread :)