• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Population error

DeletedUser3356

Just noticed my population figures are in minus numbers even though they should be 150+?

DeletedUser2808

Mine ,too ...... should have been 128= ( I had left three houses upgrading ,so should be higher ! ) ,down to MINUS 222 !!!! Im livid ,just wasted 0ver an hour emailing support ,all I get told is that its because of the changes to AWs (mine is Golden Abyss ) and there is nothing that they can do to rectify it !! Unacceptable

DeletedUser2577

Mine ,too ...... should have been 128= ( I had left three houses upgrading ,so should be higher ! ) ,down to MINUS 222 !!!! Im livid ,just wasted 0ver an hour emailing support ,all I get told is that its because of the changes to AWs (mine is Golden Abyss ) and there is nothing that they can do to rectify it !! Unacceptable

Agreed - if that is their attitude TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I cannot now do the next quest in the event (upgrade 2 buildings) because my population is minus where I should have enough to do the upgrades.

FIX IT IMMEDIATELY or allow me to skip the quest.

DeletedUser2808

My email conversation with "support " bushed me off ,basically said there was no way they could rectify these things...... THERE SHOULD BE !!

DeletedUser2388

I've lost about 300 and am running at minus 250 odd. How can this be?

DeletedUser2388

elenar.JPG

DeletedUser2577

Apparently there has been an "upgrade" today where they "rebalanced" the AWs (see thread in discussions). This is what has caused some people to have negative population - an expected effect of the update, apparently, so we will just have to grin and bear it.

If you want more info its also in the Announcements forum. However, the announcement for the change was only put in today - we should have had more warning of the possible impact so that perhaps we could have avoided negative population.

DeletedUser2554

Agreed - if that is their attitude TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I cannot now do the next quest in the event (upgrade 2 buildings) because my population is minus where I should have enough to do the upgrades.

FIX IT IMMEDIATELY or allow me to skip the quest.

I'm minus 780!!!!!!
WTF, I cannot do ANYTHING!!!!