• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Poor judgement

DeletedUser3888

Hello makers of Elvenar,

First of all thank you for many months of playtime but it's getting ridiculous. The thing is, I knew this is a game made to make money and I understand , honestly, you have to live too, but the problem is you are focusing way too much on this.

I have spent my money two times in this game and I regret it. Why? Because it feels like nothing happened. I expected my city growth will be a bit more practical, hey I gave it real money, but all I got was a really small advantage that now, after a couple more months of play just disappeared.

Everything is connected in this game and you can't just do X to get Y, is never enough. The problem is this feels like a never ending chore. And is getting slower and harder to accomplish anything.

Again, I get the idea of this game, it takes time but why so much? I can't find the logic. The only logic is spend spend spend. The player enjoyment is kept at minimum. For me this is annoying and it's sure NOT a way to make me spend more.

So again, thanks for the game and I hope you do something more for players and less for your pockets, something that is really obvious.

DeletedUser3032

Games like this are all time consuming to keep free/paid players here as long as they can. If it took a month to get from start to finish, everyone would be gone and then the server will be just filled of newbies and inactive cities who have completed the game, with NO bigger players to help those smaller ones with trades etc. May as well play Age of Empires or something that you can play 100 different games a day. Patience is the key. If your impatient Inno win and will have your money :)

DeletedUser3964

I'm only a few weeks in and have already reached the same conclusion. I have played other " Free to play" games but this one wants to grab onto you like a leech for your money. I'll stay for awhile as it is a time waster and i obviously don't have much of a life. :) :)