• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Points List

DeletedUser

I am an Elf in the Beta world.

I have been making a Points list for buildings.

Is it of any use to anyone or am I wasting my time. I have been making this list for quite some time now, but as an Elf only. I just started here in this world and as a human. So making another list and comparing it to the elvish one. They should be the same competitive wise but too soon to tell if that is true or not.

DeletedUser248

Are you battling encounters as well? Take into account that encounters give additional points, don't want those added in with buildings. ;)

I'm sure you already knew that..but just checking.

DeletedUser66

It is quite easy to get the points for a certain building at a specific level or even fully built.

Points for a building would be population + culture used. You can check the Wiki or you can use the sell option in-game to see how much population and culture you'll receive back (Obviously don't sell the building - just check the pop up menu for this information). Just add those together to see how much points the building is worth.

DeletedUser248

It is quite easy to get the points for a certain building at a specific level or even fully built.

Points for a building would be population + culture used. You can check the Wiki or you can use the sell option in-game to see how much population and culture you'll receive back (Obviously don't sell the building - just check the pop up menu for this information). Just add those together to see how much points the building is worth.

Because Da Twista is so smart, follow what he says! :p

DeletedUser3

Hi folks - moving this thread to General Discussion as it fits better there :)

Thuriquesse, I would be interested to know the results of your investigations when they are complete :)

DeletedUser

Ok, I will NOT bother then. Thought it would be interesting, Guess NOT. Seems posting anything in our forum is a pure waste of time...:(

You see how much the total building is worth but not each each in a List. So that info is of maginal use at best. Thanks for ruining this thread. I WILL NOT BOTHER NOW...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66

You said you were making the list for quite some time - I was only offering a suggestion on how to obtain the data easily if you were not doing it this way already.

I'm actually keen on seeing the Elf list since that is my race.

DeletedUser

Its a shame that you won't publish that list as I, and I'm sure many others, would find it very useful. I don't want to have to go to the Wiki every time I want to know points gained by a particular upgrade.