• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered player vs player

DeletedUser

will there be player v's player battles, pillaging and or destroying buildings ect?

DeletedUser

I think in maximum 2 week will be implemented the guild,and i think in future will be a PvP system or somenthing,will be nice to attak my neighbours or at least other guilds :)

DeletedUser23

I believe they've said on the Beta forums a few times that the game won't have PvP fights as it's not the focus of this game; to differentiate Elvenar from FoE.

DeletedUser108

I hope they don't do PvP. Or at least make it an option. I'm not interested in fighting other players, nor having them destroying my things.

DeletedUser

I believe they've said on the Beta forums a few times that the game won't have PvP fights as it's not the focus of this game; to differentiate Elvenar from FoE.
Haven't read that officially anywhere, but that's the feeling I got too.

[snip]I think in maximum 2 week will be implemented the guild[/snip]
Also, I think guilds are a little further than 2 weeks away.

DeletedUser

I'd like the option of PVP. Only people choosing to be involved in PVP should be able to attack other people willing to participate in PVP. If you choose to believe in love and goodness and all that smush, then PVP barbarians shouldn't be able to attack you.

Like PVP is going to be added anyway...

DeletedUser8

At this time, there are no plans for a PvP type that the OP mentions. While this could always change in the future, for now, the world of Elvenar will remain peaceful. :)

DeletedUser

At this time, there are no plans for a PvP type that the OP mentions. While this could always change in the future, for now, the world of Elvenar will remain peaceful. :)
i think that's great, a peaceful world. i play foe and i like and understand that this game is totally different to that. i feel some players are trying to turn this game into another version of foe. maybe they should stay there?