• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Phoenix buildings level 10!

After I finished all quests I realize that I put between 4051 sky essences + almost 1000 gain by generous chests (specially the 82 ones!). I am at level 7 (not yet upgrade at 7) with my evolving Storm Building! Sad! :(((((((((((((((((
To reach level 10 I am in the game with more or less than 1300 sky essences to collect from falling or earn on daily contest!
To get level 10 I need to roll another 6 rolling feathers on chicken contest, impossible without buy diamonds or essences!!!

So, after this, I must find myself on relax-is-only-a-game-thing!
Should I expect to say that I put only one Phoenix Building? Relax...
Maybe after all, those Phoenix Artifacts come one way or another!

Ye all be warned!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 113

Sir Derf

Adept
I've posted before, in other threads. While INNO was not clear in what you might expect from this quest in terms of total number of Phoenix Aritifacts, they did say that they would occasionally be rarely available in the future.

My initial accounting estimated 12 Grand Prizes, so 6 Phoenix Artifacts (out of a maximum desired 27). My undocumented further estimate on the added quests estimate 8 Phoenix Artifacts.

Moderate your expectations accordingly.

DeletedUser5093

This is what I've worked it out to be:

If you complete all quests you get 5351 SE for the sequential quests, and another 980 for the daily quests. Plus roughly 340-660 SE from around your city (according to elvengems), depending on how frequently you collect. This gives a total of 6671-6991 SE.

If you are strategic about the chests you select, then you can optimise your grand prizes by always choosing the most cost efficient chest for feathers. By discarding the two worst chests, and taking an average of the rest, this works out to be roughly 22.17 SE per feather.

This means you can expect 300 to 315 feathers, for a total of 8 artefacts. If you're really lucky and score an above average amount of SE from chests, you might be able to scrape through with 9 without spending diamonds. 8 artifacts is enough to upgrade one phoenix to level 9, while 9 artefacts will give you a fully upgraded phoenix.

Essentially these extra quests will give you a decent chance of obtaining a very high level phoenix, with a very small chance of getting a fully upgraded one.

EDIT: Some of the above numbers are slightly incorrect. See this post for the most accurate figures and a far more detailed summary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5093

Because I've forgotten to count it in the past, don't forget the bonus 100 Sky Essence from the e-mail.
For those lucky enough to not be affected by the glitch that doesn't send out the emails even when everything is set up correctly, this will net you about 4-5 additional feathers.