• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Pet food

Deleted User - 1759805

And all that isn't even mentioning the military upgrade buildings. Are they silently phasing these out now? Knowing Inno it would make sense considering they've realised people have gained too much fighting power with multiple pets (see current tournament difficulties.) I don't think I've seen any one of them in nearly a month now.
I am getting a decent flow of pet food, but military boosters dropped down noticeably since Phoenix event. It is less obvious with MMM and ELR (I can still field one of those in pretty much any tournament I want), but for UUU it is pretty bad. Before Phoenix, I was averaging 1x UUU per week - roughly as expected. Meaning I was able to field a single UUU in every single tournament for a couple of months in a row, and keep reserves flat over time. And then it dropped off the cliff. Since April, I can barely place a single UUU in 3, maybe 4 tournaments in 9 tournament cycle. For the first couple of months I thought that I was just being unlucky, but it's been 6 months and that long stretch of way below expectations would be extremely unlikely. Especially that since that time we switched to 4x refreshes a day, and I haven't missed any of those over this period (well, maybe just a few).

Last edited by a moderator:

pobble

Spellcaster
I like the sound of the new petfood recipe m4rt1n.
And Randblade thank you for the idea of spending 50 diamonds to reset the clock so that one of the 6 hour crafting sets doesn't always happen while I'm asleep. I hadn't thought of it like that, I had just resisted the thought of spending diamonds rolling a dice! But doing it just once to set the clock right for my daily pattern would be a big advantage - You are right I'm currently missing a complete set of crafting options each night.
Maybe the petfood is nocturnal :)

OldHag

Necromancer
My pheonix ate my mermaid!

Who's got all the pet food?