• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Pet food, autumn zodiac event

DeletedUser9416

Hi all
I am very new to the game so still trying to get my head around an awful lot of it!
I have the 3 bears but because I am very new I can't do much with them, I have now built the magic academy but can't see pet fod anywhere. Will it appear when the new recipes appear? I read that it was a permanent recipe.
Many thanks
Sue

DeletedUser8230

Hi Sue,
The pet food will appear randomly in your magic academy, it could be next refresh or it could be a day or 2, just keep checking every 6hr refresh.:)

Timneh

Artisan
Just want to add that you need to go into the crafting tab in your magic academy as pet food needs to be crafted.

Deleted User - 106219

Every 6 hours you get a new set of 5 recipes in the MA. If you are lucky there will be a Pet Food recipe among that list.

DeletedUser9416

Thank you all for your replies, they are all very helpful, I'll keep checking my MA crafting tab for pet food, failing that I'll nick some of my cats food and see if I can force it into my monitor ;)