• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Paladins training

DeletedUser

I just unlocked Paladins. When i train them they train only 4 max at a time. Is this the way its supposed to be or a bug?
Also during battle, their squad consists of only 12 units, is this also the way its supposed to be?

DeletedUser

Weighting is merely an odd way of indicating that the advanced units can take more damage before they die. They can also hit harder.

It sort of makes sense, because in a battle scenario you'd obviously expect to have more infantry units than armored units.
Units have different weights. The bigger the weight, the less units are needed to fill a Squad. The bigger the weight, the more difficult it is to kill a unit from its Squad, during battle.
See https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Units#Unit_Information

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Hi tagdareaper, welcome to Elvenar International and thanks for your question!

Katwijk is correct - the 'heavier' units not only take more damage before they die, they also take more space in both their training squads and in their battle squads. If you multiply the squad size by the unit weight for the 'heavier' units, you will reach the same squad size figure as for your basic/first units which have a weight of 1 :)