• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Packages

DeletedUser3094

**Breaking news** - Elvenar don't want ££s.
I play in three worlds and Elvenar, in their wisdom, send the extra feathers package to the one world where I don't need it!! I'm desperate for extra feathers in Winyandor to collect the last Grand Prize. So desperate I was actually willing to spend REAL money!!! Not something I would normally do, but I was ready to make an exception this time.
But no! - not an option as the package got sent to Feyndral where I already have all the buildings.
I suppose I should be happy - I'm better of with my £££ in my pocket instead of theirs.

DeletedUser3337

14cb8bef25817c83f5d4ae63bb050ff7.jpg

Gim at the moment, yep.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Gim, if you've suddenly found yourself with some money to spare might I suggest donating it to the Edward Trunk Foundation for the Truly Impoverished. It's a very noble cause and you'll feel a real sense of self-worth. I can pass on m̶y̶ the Foundation's bank details if you'd like to go ahead. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser5976

I did see the offer on Arendyll as well today. So I'm guessing it wasn't just on Felyndral. Might have been a glitch.

DeletedUser

I find that if I have a city on different servers but all from the same account then I often get the offer on the one I go into first at that point.

However, I got an offer on my main account, on the Arendyll city, although the Winyandor city wouldn't want the diamonds either as both have finished Elementals, but one of my other accounts may well have taken it up ;)

DeletedUser6642

Hi all, I'm very new only playing for a few days now. Have a question about packages. This morning i logged in and there was a package deal available that seemed reasonable. I closed off the deal pop up, played for a few minutes and then went back to the package deal to purchase but the deal was gone and there was another deal, one i do not want. Is that normal? For packages to be available for under 5 minutes and then it's gone or is there another page where i can find them all and hopefully find the one i wanted to get? The one i wanted said it was available for 24 hours and i have 15 hours left. Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser3097

Hi all, I'm very new only playing for a few days now....The one i wanted said it was available for 24 hours and i have 15 hours left. Thanks for any help.

Hi there- welcome to Elvenar and the Forum! :)

If you open a ticket with Support as soon as possible, they may be able to help you with this.

Happy city-building!