• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Our (Mainly) useless Wiki

Stucon

Illusionist
Don't use the Wiki very often
BUT
It is so naf!!!!

Genius Granules. OK Needed in my current chapter.
Where do I make them? What level does the manu have to be at?

Search Wiki
Results Nothing found
Oh no. They don't exist on the OFFICIAL Wiki page.
I'll ask the forum instead. Real people with proper answers.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I'll ask the forum instead. Real people with proper answers.
Enjoy it while it lasts mate. Inno 'focus' is on Discord. Our days are numbered @Stucon.

1704366985873.png

Genius Granules. OK Needed in my current chapter.
Where do I make them? What level does the manu have to be at?
Produced in your boosted T3 +2 manufactory. Your boosted T3 is gems, so your boosted ascended goods are Genius Granules, produced in a Magic Dust (i.e. your T3 +2) manufactory that you have upgraded to Level 34.

1704369490322.png

Aside:
I still haven't built my T3 +2. I use the Merchant in the Trader to trade my T2 +2 goods for those T3 +2 ascended goods I need. There is a cost offset/penalty though.

SkyRider99

Immortal
It's the Search function that's useless, rather than the Wiki itself.
Similar to all search functions, if you don't receive the response you desired, then asking the question in a slightly different way may return a more acceptable reply. A bit like most people I have encountered! :p

I have come to expect that the Elvenar Wiki will not always tell me everything. A wiki is a collection of info and 'stuff', often compiled by volunteers. I don't demand encyclopaedic knowledge from a wiki. Just a good read. It reduces my disappointments that way. :)

1704408051088.png