• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open all 3 buildings

alsael

Enchanter
If you are going to make us lose tons of squads every week with the new system in tournies,especially those of us who auto-battle,at least open the training slots for all 3 military buildings to do individual training at the same time.
That will be a motive to build all three,and also battle in spire....

FieryArien

Necromancer
Please no. I’m pretty sure that if they allow us to train simultaneously in all three buildings, they also raise the difficulty to “compensate” for this advantage.

In the end the only result for us would be higher consumption of supplies and less freedom in choosing what troops we train. If you *had to* train in Training Grounds all the time, what would you train? Dogs all the time? I highly doubt you’d train orc troops considering the amounts of Orcs needed for negotiation in the new tournament system ...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Both of you make sense... I see @alsael point, and kind of agree, but at the same time is a bad thing, would force us to work on all the military AW faster, where there will be less KP gain, and a higher penalty for the very AW level.... Neddles level 31 (more is not worth it), and barracks all the way since chapter 16... then FA level 31 for MC. By then, you will only use the MC, until them, speeded un barracks is still the best way to go.