• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Notifications

• Thread starter DeletedUser4190
  • Start date

DeletedUser4190

I think 2 notifications buttons should be used.

One for Trades and one for Neighbourly help. Due to the cap on the notifications I end up missing mentions of neighbours help because trades are taking all the room in my notifications box.

Also the notification button for the neighbourly help should be accessible in world screen as well as neighbours. I shouldn't have to be always going to home screen to get the next mention of a neighbour that helped me out.

Thank you.

DeletedUser441

If you help all your discovered neighbours every day there's no problem. :) As long as you help them within 23 hours of them helping you then you don't lose supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4190

Some days I don't have the time to do all the neighbours but love to help the ones who help me for sure.

DeletedUser4190

That and I am talking about non fellowship people. FS I always do everyone.

DeletedUser441

I totally understand that :). I spend hours every day just doing neighbourly help :(. It would be better if trades and help were separate for those who only wish to return the favour of help. Either that or make fewer bigger trades. ;)

Timneh

Artisan
The idea of having seperate notifications for trades and NH etc was brought up on beta and after a vote by beta players the idea was approved and passed on to the devs to be actioned. That was quite a long time ago now and there is still no word on what is happening about it so don't hold your breath waiting for it to change.

DeletedUser4190

Well I am glad I am not the only one who has this idea.