• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Notifications:

DeletedUser377

There should be two separate notifications. One for members visits and one for trades. When a lot of trades are going on, the notification for visits is bumped down so far that you no longer see everyone that made their visits.

DeletedUser

I agree to this, would make it soooo much easier, I would go as far as to say have a tab/list of all members and how many times they have visited over the last week/month etc even if this option is only available for Mage and Archmage. :)

DeletedUser

The 1.6 release, that's currently on Beta, has "helping hands" in the Fellowship roster. So you'll be able to tell at a glance who has visited your city withing the past 24 hours and/or who you have recently visited.

It's actually a better solution than having two notification tabs.
Actually it's not. That only helps get the Fellowship Help out of the notifications. There's also Neighbours.
Having both solutions would be ideal. The 'Helping Hands' you described, plus having 'Trade Notices' and 'Recent Neighbour Visits'