• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Notifications tab, moving expansions, drop down menu for quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser3979
  • Start date

DeletedUser3979

I think that it would be great if the notifications tab was available at the top of the page so that you don't have to go back to home after visits to see notifications for the next visit. Also it would make things a bit more interesting if we could move our province expansions around once placed to recreate our cities. Lastly, a drop down style menu for quests, specifically fellowship adventure quests would be ideal :)

JackHobbs

Adventurer
I would like to see the Magic Academy include the Relic Overview (as a 4th Tab) as it is relevant to what your status is as to building from the Academy. It shouldn't be too difficult.

JackHobbs

Adventurer
Whilst we are talking about the Magic Academy, there is a GAP in the status pop up when you hover over the building.
1. If nothing is in production then it indicates so from the popup. Excellent
2. If nothing is in production BUT 2 Enchantments ARE completed it indicates so from the popup. Excellent
3. If an Enchantment is IN production it indicates so correctly with the TIME left. Excellent

However, if an Enchantment is in production AND one (or more if you have extra slots) has been completed then there is NO WAY you know what you are going to collect.
This was a BIG problem in the Fellowship adventure with the new Badges when you FORGOT what you has set to produce thus sometimes set the Badge receptor(s) incorrectly.

JackHobbs

Adventurer
On the main page we could really do with an extra drop down beside the Standard Goods drop-down showing the Military status. No matter where you are in the City one should be able to see a status of the Barracks and or Training grounds...like...from the Army Camp of either of these 2 buildings...
It could possibly indicate
Squad Size or even in parenthesis after each unit type as only the Barbarians, Crossbowmen and Dogs are applicable here.
Each Unit Type with the squads (as in the Army Camp) and Units.
Numbers in Training and queued...and the full hog Times - though that may be too much load on the UI.

Thus a Paladin could look like :
Paladins (17.1 = 410/24, t12, q36)
Paladins (17.1 = 410/24, t12, q0 ) (30:34m, 4:24h)

DeletedUser5528

I really really agree with the notification tab suggestion in the original post. I usually nh all my fellowship members (except 2 who never nh me) and I nh people in my neighborhood who nh me to get more supplies. I usually do this by going to the notification tab and mostly only nh the people who are on there (sometimes I nh a couple people from the World Map who have just fallen off the notification tab who I know still nh me). My neighborhood is huge so it would take me forever to nh everyone there so I rarely do that. I go to the notification tab, choose someone, nh them, but then I have to go back to my city to get to the notification tab back again. I generally nh about 10-15 neighbors like this most days. So that means 10-15 times I have to go back to my city from my neighbor city. This seems totally unnecessary and a waste of time. Plus, I think it would be easy to adjust it. Just keep the notification tab there even after you enter a neighbor's city. Why does it leave then anyway? I don't understand why it's not there.

The other things you suggested I feel are largely unnecessary and wouldn't make much of a difference, maybe the expansion one, but I don't think you should be able to change that anyway. Is it that big of deal to go your main hall to check your relic count once in a while? I don't think it's necessary to have that exact same info also on the magic academy. And most of that troop information is in your barracks. I don't see how it would be very helpful to have the same info on yet another drop-down menu. And the quests are right there. You can hover your cursor over the quest to see what it is. That's enough. I'm not a big fan of adding a horde of basically useless drop-down menus all over the place. That would water down the ones already there.

JackHobbs

Adventurer
>>> I'm not a big fan of adding a horde of basically useless drop-down menus all over the place.

Neither am I .,..that's why most information SHOULD be available in the context of what you are currently trying to do...and NOT have to exit a screen to find that information that is APPLICABLE. Information is POWER....

Deleted User - 1634960

@JackHobbs Please do not derail this thread from what the original poster was suggesting.
If you have a suggestion regarding other things, please create your own thread.

indigomage

Adventurer
Hi @Sambolina , your suggestion about moving expansions will never happen, Innogames are not going to implement this, as it is part of the "Sliding Puzzle" element of the game, which I think is mentioned in a sticky post in this forum.
On the other hand having the notifications tab available in more places is very good +1

indigo mage

DeletedUser5987

I like the one about notices.
We have asked for a drop down or pop- up menu since the first FA and the answer is no it cannot be done :(

It is obvious that the "repeating decline" issue for events, adventures, and everyday game has been addressed several times for several years and there seems to be no improvement. I could only accept a drop down list instead of repeated decline-s. At the moment I have 22 quests in normal game that I can and I have to repeat all over and over again. It means 22 times more clicks than actually necessary.
A little sum: Last time I collected badges I had more than 500 clicks just to complete one collection cycle. With a simple drop down list it could have been around 50 clicks!!! Which part of this issue is too difficult for the developers to understand? There's no such answer that "it can not be done". Anything can be done. And must be. The pain of keeping declining is just unbearable. They either solve this or loose loyal gamers. It's there choice.