• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Not receiving credit for achievements in Halloween Quest line

• Thread starter DeletedUser2753
  • Start date

DeletedUser2753

I have just produced 10 Toolboxes whilst on the last quest. For this quest I am required to produce 7 Toolboxes.

The was no acknowledgement of the production. According to the quest I produced ZERO.

Come on guys - it is things like this that cause us to leave the game - a day stolen!

Please ensure that the development team forfeit a day's wage. This is such a simple thing but clearly too difficult for them.

This is not the first time I have had things like this happen. Many quests have ignored the fulfilment of a goal.

Why?

DPD.

DeletedUser363

Have you also completed your produce bread 50 times? You need both to complete the task. If when you have completed both you are not credited with the completion you should send a ticket to support that will check it out, and complete it for you.;)

DeletedUser1458

This has happened to us too I have two accounts (human and Elf) and on my sons elf account. Have doen power of provision and scouted provinces for level 16 of the halloween quest and they are NOT registering once completed. I will not finish the quest at this point as I see you are having issues with the last quest. Cunning plan to get us to spend real $ on the game perhaps!!?? NOT HAPPY

DeletedUser363

I had no problem completing in either world neither as a human or elf (4 villages), so if it doesn't complete and you have done the quests then tell support. They do help with things like this:)